SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Trick or Treat Studios was started with a commitment to bringing back the look and feel from the Golden Age of costume making; an era when high quality and classic designs ruled the industry. We are now trick or treating into over a decade of producing some of the best masks, costumes, props, and collectibles on the market! Our team is comprised of FX industry professionals, unique artists and mask making legends.
We are a fun and uniquely different industry that is busy year-round. Please check out our website to see if we are a good fit for you at www.trickortreatstudios.com.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this role is responsible for restocking shelves, picking and packing goods, receiving incoming orders, counting inventory, and ensuring timely shipments. This is a temporary position that runs from July to November and works on-site at our warehouse located in Santa Cruz, CA. Dependability with excellent time management and documentation skills are essential.
- Complete shipments by processing and loading orders
- Prepares orders, picks orders, packs boxes, makes labels and places orders in delivery area
- Enforces inventory controls by maintaining stock locations
- Preserves a safe and clean work environment by tidying shelves, pallet area, and workstations
- Follow and deliver quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Restocks warehouse racks and moves inventory to new locations as needed
- Receive factory shipments and put inventory in its place
- Inspects inventory for damage and faults
- Scans product labels with scanner devices to ensure orders are picked correctly
- Enters shipping data into the Warehouse Management System
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- 18 years of age or older
- Basic competency with computers, math, and warehouse inventory programs
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong people skills
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance
- Available to work extended hours, if needed
- This position requires climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, working overhead, walking, balancing, twisting and standing for extended periods of time in the performance of daily duties
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull materials and objects weighing up to 50 pounds
Trick or Treat Studios provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
$16-19 per hour
The compensation listed here is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range for the position posted. The compensation offered to the successful candidate depends on location, skills, experience, education, and other objective job-related factors.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.