LOGISTICS DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
Trick or Treat Studios was started with a commitment to bringing back the look and feel from the Golden Age of costume making; an era when high quality and classic designs ruled the industry. We are now trick or treating into over a decade of producing some of the best masks, costumes, props, and collectibles on the market! Our team is comprised of FX industry professionals, unique artists and mask making legends.
We are a fun and uniquely different industry that is busy year-round. Please check out our website to see if we are a good fit for you at www.trickortreatstudios.com.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Supervisor, the Logistics Data Entry Specialist is responsible for accurately entering and maintaining a variety of logistics-related and product data into Fishbowl and Monday.com. This position works on-site at our HQ office in Santa Cruz, CA. Though experience with data management would be ideal, we are seeking candidates who are fluent with technology and possess intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Evaluate data accuracy and organize and maintain records in Fishbowl
- Perform basic data collection and analysis to support decision-making
- Migrate and input data into Monday.com to build project boards
- Enter shipping, receiving, and inventory data into Fishbowl and Monday.com with little or no error
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data to uphold quality standards
- Prepare ad hoc reports and visual aids in MS Excel
- Assist with order entry and contribute to effective inventory management
- Learn TOC accounting methods and calculate throughput using landed costs, royalty and commission payments and other expense items through product lifecycle
- Work with multiple departments to validate information and supply them with reports to support business need
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives within Purchasing and Logistics Department
- Creates process documentation and standards for collecting and maintaining sales, shipping, receiving and inventory information
- Develops and supports delivery of training for operating information systems
- Supports Marketing team in organizing, tracking and surfacing data trends on the company website using Google Analytics
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Intermediate to Advance MS Excel proficiency required
- Experience using Monday.com, ERP or WHM software preferred
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Proven track record of learning and developing computer programs to meet business needs
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Ability to bend and/or reach or sit for up to 3 hours at a time
- Ability to occasionally lift/and or move up to 20lbs
- Must have adequate vision (with corrective lenses if needed) to clearly view computer screen
Trick or Treat Studios provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
$22 - $24 per hour
The compensation listed here is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range for the position posted. The compensation offered to the successful candidate depends on location, skills, experience, education, and other objective job-related factors.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com as well as a brief statement to tell us why you want to work in this role.