CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
(Recruiting begins November 2023)
Trick or Treat Studios was started with a commitment to bringing back the look and feel from the Golden Age of costume making; an era when high quality and classic designs ruled the industry. We are now trick or treating into over a decade of producing some of the best masks, costumes, props, and collectibles on the market! Our team is comprised of FX industry professionals, unique artists and mask making legends.
We are a fun and uniquely different industry that is busy year-round. Please check out our website to see if we are a good fit for you at www.trickortreatstudios.com.
Reporting to the Assistant Sales Manager, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing wholesale orders and resolving customer discrepancies. This role provides excellent customer service to new and existing wholesale customers and works on-site at our HQ office located in Santa Cruz, CA. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer support, resolving issues and ensuring a positive experience for our customers.
- Answer all incoming customer and connected Business Development Coordinator inquires and provide helpful customer service
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Attend any meeting requests required and respond to invites in Microsoft Teams
- Monitor CSR email and enter orders for corresponding location
- Contact customers when inventory becomes available from their open orders, and process through to shipment
- Maintain customer accounts with assigned BDC and make sure all customer profiles are accurate and up to date
- Resolve any customer related issues or order discrepancies, follow through with RMA’s and returns to completion
- Occasionally travel to trade shows and other industry events to promote the company and products
- Handle any additional tasks assigned by management
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service, inside sales, or customer support role
- Ability to organize and prioritize requests made from internal and external customers
- Ability to solve problems and make sound decisions within set parameters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills requiring tact and discretion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong analytical skills to gather data from multiple sources and report findings
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficiency with basic features of Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel)
Trick or Treat Studios provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
$22 – 25 per hour
The compensation listed here is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range for the position posted. The compensation offered to the successful candidate depends on location, skills, experience, education, and other objective job-related factors.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com, and provide a cover letter that tells us why you want to work for Trick or Treat Studios.